WHAT WE NEED
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the collection, use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy at http://path2canada.ca/
Path to Canada is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Personal Data provided directly from you such as information provided through registration processes, communications with you, information downloads, service use, purchases, user support, surveys you complete.
- Personal Data provided from your employer such as name, gender, and birth date.
WHY WE NEED IT
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Registration: In order to use the Website and access the Services, you must register with Path to Canada via one or more of the ‘call to action’ links. Your registration information will not be publicly available to users of the Website, however, your name and profile will be visible to Administrators and Approved Partner Users.
- Information Sharing between Partner Users: Users of the Services can review registered users profiles and provide internal feedback to Administrators and Approved Partner Users.
- Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products, services and promotional offers, including any premium services we may offer in the future. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Services for analytics purposes, including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual user will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
- Reporting and Analytics: A key feature of the product is to provide analytics and reporting related to user engagement. All survey results, reporting, analytics are made available to users with the appropriate system roles. Survey participants may also have access to aggregate reporting if an Administrator configures the survey to allow such information to be displayed at the end of a survey.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
WHAT WE DO WITH IT
Hosting, processing and storage of your data takes place in a location identified by our hosting provider [GoDaddy.com].
HOW LONG WE KEEP IT
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it, port it or have it deleted. Please contact us through our Data Subject Access Request Form.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at privacycompliance@Path2Canada.
Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Data Protection Authority of your country and file a complaint with them.
Last Updated: February, 10, 2020