Remote: ON, QC, BC, AB, NB
Our product is a grading and assessment system that enables expedited grading of exams (paper + digital) that is three times faster than traditional methods. Our mission is to enrich the learning and teaching experience for all by transforming assessment into a dialogue for improvement. Our core values include integrity, collaboration, and community.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated full-stack engineer to join our team at a very exciting period for the company and to be a core member in the development of our web application, our stack is based around Ruby on Rails and Ember.js. Our platform leverages AI/NLP to improve efficiency and effectiveness of grading.
- You like building technologies that users love to experience.
- You love building products and features from the ground up, but have the experience to master and maintain an existing code base.
- You’re equally comfortable building front-end and back-end with a focus on creating smooth experiences for users.
- You’re highly collaborative – you’ll support and/or lead a team of engineers and also work with our business team to constantly develop products that meet users’ needs.
- You enjoy working with large data sets.
- You’re excited to work at a startup – things move quickly, there’s often ambiguity and your contributions actually matter to the success of the company
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental benefits
- Collaborate with and learn from a smart and senior development team
- Make an impact with your first project
This is a full-time position based in Toronto or remote anywhere in Canada.