Our client is a Global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges.
“Where’s my tax refund?” “How’s my business doing?” “Can I afford to buy that?”
Every day, millions of people and businesses around the world rely on our products to answer these questions. Increasingly, our users expect to converse in natural language to accomplish these tasks instead of navigating menus and windows.
Globalization team has a global mandate to develop cutting edge capabilities for our products and content to seamlessly enable localized experiences globally at scale, at speed, and with ease and excellence. Globalization team is in search for a Software Developer with a proven track record of delivering services and data driven products in a complex and fast-paced environment. You will be contributing in driving the innovation towards the future state architecture of the Globalization Platform. If you are passionate about modern technologies such as system design, internationalization and architecture, automation and cloud native development, this job is for you.
- 5+ years of experience in design and developing system level software.
- Strong experience with Product and Content internalization
- Strong experience with distributed systems
- Strong experience with DevOps tools and processes
- Good knowledge of AWS architecture (such as AWS Well-Architected Framework), concepts and tools
- Experience designing and implementing scalable web services, preferably using frameworks such as Express.js, FastAPI, Spring Boot or similar.
- Experience in designing and developing front-end web applications using React/Redux or Angular framework
- Experience in test driven development with familiarity with modern testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, JUnit, and Karate, etc.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and their application in writing highly scalable code
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability of breaking down complex problems into simple executable tasks.
- Solid understanding of AI / Machine learning techniques to enhance content localization is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Own it – take full engineering responsibility from Dev to Test to Deploy
- Design system and component architectures on AWS with Global by design, reliability, and low latency in mind
- Conduct the design and architecture reviews of the project with internal and external stakeholders and vendors
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Ensure the quality of code by identifying refactoring opportunities in design reviews
- Perform DevOps on AWS to ensure resiliency, availability, security and HA/DR.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Roughly 85% hands-on coding