We operate a modern consumer credit platform that is disrupting the industry. Billions of credit applications are managed by our software for over 100,000 customers. Our APIs and software solutions are used by lenders to unify their online and retail credit applications. To date, we have helped over 125,000 consumers process over $2billion in applications for automotive, residential rentals and everything in between.
We are self-funded, well-established, and stable.
We are looking for a React.js engineer to join the team. You will work on both our customer and Finance Manager portals. You are experienced enough to happily mentor junior developers on the team. You will work with other engineers, UX, Product and internal users to deliver responsive, secure applications.
Work in an agile cross-functional team who own the development lifecycle.
- Design and build front-end applications using React.js, Typescript, and SCSS.
- Brainstorm with Product Managers and UX Designers to conceptualize new features
- Learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle. This includes planning through to deployment.
- Thorough code reviews, with an interest in creating secure, scalable, quality software.
- scalable, well tested, clean code (we use Jest for testing).
- Continuously improve our tooling and developer experience.
- Help triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- 4 – 15+ years experience building complex web applications.
- Experience writing client-side applications using React.js. We use Typescript, but experience with it is not required.
- A strong advocate for best practices and high-quality code.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS industry with experience using cloud-based offerings (ex. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Great communication and collaboration skills working with other Engineers, Product Managers, and UX.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Node.js or Express.js.
- Experience with machine learning or artificial intelligence.
- Experience with Serverless, AWS and/or Docker containers.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible schedule. Need to start your day a bit earlier or a bit later? That’s fine with us.
- Generous vacation policy. We realize the importance of a positive work/life balance.
- Awesome people. We’re invested in building a team of diverse talented individuals.
- Meaningful work. The software we build at Credit App helps provide opportunity and positively impact people’s lives.
Ready to relocate to Canada to continue your tech career?
Please note that this position is located in Canada and will require you to relocate after your work visa is approved. Submit your candidate profile below to be considered. Upon qualification, Path to Canada will work closely with you to match you with your perfect role among all open positions within our network.
Apply Now | React.js Engineer