Our client is a is a rapidly growing (seed: $11M) SaaS company aiming at building an all–in–one platform for analytics automation. Based in San Francisco, they are building out a team in Canada.
The founding team has worked together for 5+ years and has deep experience in the analytics space. Their entrepreneurial journey has taken them through multiple successful companies and acquisitions.
They are looking for a technical lead of quality assurance to join their engineering team of humble, intelligent, passionate, and dedicated members. You will manage the quality metrics of our analytics automation platform, coordinate the test practices across a globally distributed development team, establish scalable quality assurance processes and drive the development of end2end automation framework. This is a unique opportunity help to build an innovative product from the ground up and disrupt a massive industry.
· Drive the release cycle and quality delivery of product milestones
o Translate business requirements into testing plans.
o Define qualification criterias for feature releases
o Lead the development of testing scenarios
o Triage and coordinate with development team for quality issues
o Verify and sign off every release
o Retrospective and report release quality to management team
· Lead the development of test automation framework
o Work with architects to define the technical foundation of automation framework
o Lead test automation development to expand automation coverage
o Manage automation backlog
o Drive the culture and process of test-driven development
· 5+ years experience as a leading member of quality assurance in a software development team
· 10+ years of hands-on experience as QA on SAAS and enterprise software products
· Hands-on experience in test automation and CICD
· Deep knowledge of test automation frameworks
· Deep expertise in testing RESTful APIs
· Prior experience in data & analytics products is a plus
· Prior experience with business app integration is a plus
Compensation / Benefits:
-Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and interview performance.
-Health + Dental