We operate a modern consumer credit platform that is disrupting the industry. Billions of credit applications are managed by our software for over 100,000 customers. Our APIs and software solutions are used by lenders to unify their online and retail credit applications. To date, we have helped over 125,000 consumers process over $2billion in applications for automotive, residential rentals and everything in between.
We are self-funded, well-established, and stable.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a reliable and secure platform for our business partners and clients. You have an expertise in software quality and testing frameworks. You will ensure the necessary testing coverage is accounted for and implemented throughout our platforms. You enjoy exploratory testing and digging into complex problems. You will work closely with UX, Product and internal users to help build innovative, scalable, reliable, well tested applications.
- Create and/or review test plans per functional design documentation
- Assess testing requirements and provide estimates of test effort
- Analyze business requirements to ensure test-ability
- Develop test scenarios/cases and scripts to ensure quality of applications
- Execute tests and ensure results achieve documented objectives and criteria
- Ensure quality and completeness of testing deliverables
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams
- Perform functional, system integration, UAT, smoke and regression testing against various applications
- 4 – 15+ years experience in either software development, automated testing, and/or QA, preferably in a cloud environment (we use AWS)
- Experience developing automated test scenarios/cases. We’re not picky on language, but will give preference to those with Node.js or Python experience
- Experience generating and executing tests from business requirements
- Creative in exploring and discovering where and how potential issues may arise
- Deep knowledge of software lifecycle and test methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools and unit testing frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills, very detail oriented
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible schedule. Need to start your day a bit earlier or a bit later? That’s fine with us.
- Generous vacation policy. We realize the importance of a positive work/life balance.
- Awesome people. We’re invested in building a team of diverse talented individuals.
- Meaningful work. The software we build at Credit App helps provide opportunity and positively impact peoples lives.
Ready to relocate to Canada to continue your tech career?
Please note that this position is located in Canada and will require you to relocate after your work visa is approved. Submit your candidate profile below to be considered. Upon qualification, Path to Canada will work closely with you to match you with your perfect role among all open positions within our network.
Apply Now | QA Engineer