We are a US startup building an advanced, clinical-grade analytics platform, looking to start building out a team in Canada. Our product detects changes and anomalies within certain life-changing, degenerative conditions that can lead to improved outcomes for sufferers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our commercial team and facilitate customer interaction and day-to-day management of customer and partner-related projects.
This role involves end-to-end support of clinical studies; reporting on account health and customer success metrics; dealing directly with our Pharma and Life Sciences clients and working to help support our own technical, cross-functional team of engineers, Product and Program Managers etc
- Onboarding and guiding new clients through the contract and start-up process. For clinical research studies, this includes protocol and IRB support. For partners, collaborate with Engineering and Product teams on integrations or other partner-specific projects.
- Relationship Management: You will be our first line of support for customers. You will be the customer’s voice for our team, and the voice of our company. Forming and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships is key to this role
- Issue resolution: Responding to a variety of customer questions + topics, including managing tickets via the Helpdesk
- Documentation and reporting: Creation, maintenance of accurate records of customer interactions, such as pre and post meeting prep, feedback and summaries of activities. You will drive data delivery and completion of any deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, life sciences or related
- 2 years+ experience in Healthcare, Digital Health or Life Sciences. Bonus points for clinical research experience
- Customer Success, Project management and/or Account management experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to produce results with minimal supervision – comfortable with ambiguity and working in a startup
- Knowledge of healthcare products and general landscape. If you have worked with healthcare products or experienced with clinical trials – bonus points
N.B: This is a remote role for anyone with authorization to work in Canada, we are not sponsoring Work Permits for this role
Full-time salaried position: $60-75k+
Health, Dental, Vision benefits