Our client is a Global technology company in an exciting industry.
Their work environment is one where you can innovate, reach greater heights, and collaborate with experts across their different organizations.
They are looking for Cloud Software Developers to play a key role in their transformation toward cloud-based solutions for new and existing product offerings.
By joining their team, you will have the opportunity to develop and integrate new technologies specific to cloud computing to prepare for the technological evolution of their high-tech products. As a member of their team, you will ensure the development of new virtualization and networking expertise within the company to accelerate their evolution as a high-tech powerhouse. More specifically, you will contribute to establishing virtual environments reproducing a complete training environment as well as contributing to the design of analysis and diagnostic tools. Are you ready to:
- Contribute to the evolution of their innovative high-tech corporate culture
- Build new cloud-based data center services
- Develop the infrastructure to migrate existing application
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure that teams, users, and our stakeholders understand the architectural options and technology choices that support their business initiatives
- Integrate new diagnostic, monitoring, and deployment solutions into our simulation products
- Adapt interfaces to support new tools and environments
- Keep abreast of new trends and participate in the technological watch
- Be a valued member of an enthusiastic team of developers!
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Passion for understanding complex problems and driving innovative technical solutions
- Experience in designing, building, or supporting enterprise systems on a hosted platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) environment.
- Experience with the migration of software applications to a public Cloud
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Environment/AWS and skills in virtualization: containers and virtual machines
- Cloud Systems Certification (an asset)
- Keen interest in software automation and skills with deployment tools such as Packer, Terraform, Ansible, and PowerShell
- Open-minded and focused on continuous learning
- Bilingual (French and English) (an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Benefits: fully flexible for you to choose what is important
- Retirement: Defined Benefits Retirement Plan & Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Financial Perks: Employee Stock Purchase Plan & numerous corporate discounts
- Personal and Family Programs: Physical Wellness Plan & Supplementary Maternity Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Flextime, work from home policy & California Fridays all year
- Free parking (cars and bikes) and STM access on campus
- Fun at work: social and community events all-year round!