We’re a management and technology consulting and services firm. We work with organizations globally to leverage technology to drive impactful change and build competitive advantage. We focus on large scale, business-led, technology-enabled change in complex organizations.
What We’re Looking For
- 5 + years experience in developing and implementing Adobe AEM v6.5 / 6.4 / Cloud in large scale environments.
- 8 plus years of strong Java / J2EE development hands on experience.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, core components, style system, policies, dialogs, bundles, Experience Fragments, Content Fragments, headless endpoints.
- Integration experience with CDNs, Kafka, Salesforce, Elastic, Solr etc
- Extensive experience in executing large projects to build enterprise applications using Adobe AEM and Adobe Marketing Cloud / Adobe Analytics, Target, Adobe Launch, Adobe I/O
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Experience with Search implementation and open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Strong analytical mindset with good troubleshooting skills
- Experience creating presentations and technical design documents
- Experience on preparing proposals, conducting PoC’s, design solution approach and prepare estimations
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ready to relocate to Canada to continue your tech career?
Please note that this position is located in Canada and will require you to relocate after your work visa is approved. Submit your candidate profile below to be considered. Upon qualification, Path to Canada will work closely with you to match you with your perfect role among all open positions within our network.
Apply Now | AEM Senior Developer